Coronavirus Prevention and Planning
Zions Bancorporation has convened a Coronavirus Task Force whose primary purpose, in partnership with affiliate leadership and various workgroups, is to protect the health and well-being of our employees, our clients and our communities. The task force continues to assess the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic and is working to determine next steps for the safe transition of our employees who have been working remotely and welcoming clients back into our buildings. Colleagues are encouraged to assist with slowing the spread of COVID-19 by practicing healthy hygiene habits and wearing a mask when social distancing is not feasible.
For additional information related to our current return-to-workplace efforts, please visit the HR Return-to-Workplace Hub, while connected to the network.
- July 30: Customer Face Covering Requirement in Branches
- July 30: Review Resources on Managing a Remote Workforce Page
- July 16: Review Changes to Emergency Personal Leave Program
- June 19: Keeping Ourselves and Our Customers Safe
- May 8: Emergency Personal Leave Changes
- May 8: Our Returning to the Workplace Strategy
- April 30: Emergency Personal Leave Extension
- April 24: Rollover Up to One Week of Vacation 2021
- April 7: Important Human Resources Updates
- March 24: Employee Webcast Follow-up and FAQ
- March 20: Employee Webcast Recording and Slide Presentation
- March 17: Working Securely From Home
- March 18: Loan Payment Relief Program
- March 16: Emergency Personal Leave During Coronavirus
- March 13: VPN/Mobile Access and Virtual Meetings
- March 11: Updated Email to Employees
- March 3: Talking Points for Customers
- March 3: Retail Branch Manager Email
- Feb. 27: Manager Email From Zions Bancorporation Chairman and CEO Harris Simmons
- Feb. 27: All Employee Email From Zions Bancorporation Chairman and CEO Harris Simmons
HR COVID-19 Response Team Hotline Available
A COVID-19 response team is available to answer general questions related to locations of positive cases, general cleaning updates and other information. The hotline is available Monday through Friday during standard business hours.
Hotline Number: 801-844-7744
Hotline Email: HR-COVID19@zionsbancorp.com
- 117 KB
Immediately notify your manager and HR business partner if you may have been exposed to coronavirus, even if you don’t have any symptoms.
Make sure your current contact information is correct in the ERC so we can contact you in case of an emergency. When you are logged into the ERC, click My Self-Serve. Scroll down to “my INFO” and click on the links under “Update Personal Information.”
If you are sick, please stay home. For any questions regarding availability of leave time or special circumstances, contact your manager and your HR business partner.
Face coverings are required in common areas of all of our facilities, and the CDC recommends that everyone wear cloth face coverings in public settings when around people outside of their household, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
Continue to practice social distancing by keeping a 6-foot distance during person-to-person interaction. Practice healthy hygiene by washing your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces. View more on the CDC’s website about practicing healthy hygiene etiquette when coughing and sneezing and by washing hands regularly.